Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Time consumnation

Today  have a little bit of free time, not really but I can manage to gather some free time since my HW is not due until tomorrow. For starters, I love my English class! I want more...more..more! As for Math...I hate my professor and switched to a new one. Yup, he was the biggest asshole you've ever met and I love how people don't personalize it and tend to let people get away with their negative work ethics. I guess I did too, considering how much "power" these professors have, they apparently can write negative commentary on your account whenever they feel up to it no matter if it is false or not.

So, I've decided  I am not going to say anything, because this is Rochester. And I am not going to argue my way through college, if he works there with that type of attitude I am guessing this is common behavior among Professors and so my one comment on him isn't going to change anything. And if I do say anything it could make me look like a whiner. That's how it is here. Anytime you have a conflict it looks like you are a squirmer and can't take the pain.

Communication Skills is deferred here, negatively. If it were a place where you could be sociable where opinions matter and reflects on the way you conduct yourself then, hell, Rochester would be a place of booming business! But no..this city has more murders than a crack alley in Brooklyn. So I think my decision to just keep my mouth shut is best. I went to Student services they helped me drop his ass like a hot pancake and get a different person.

Well I met another guy online through my favorite gaming. DCUO. and we've been friends for about three months. He is really smart and articulate. He is wise beyond his years, a Sagittarius and is going to become a Missionary (Baptist). He is younger than myself, I am 30 and he is 20 years old. Yep..I know.
BIG age difference. Well, I like him. and I don't care about that. He is going into his second year of COLLEGE. I am very psyched about that, he is very patient and listens well. He works part time and does what most 20 yr olds do. So I decided as a gift I bought him a PSN card to continue his legendary membership. His mother owed him ten bucks and decide t pay bills with it. I completely understand the tough times and still feel good about my decision.

He drives already and is working towards independence. I like that. I still care about A...we are still together but I am eager to meet new people even short dating or whatever. I want to be myself without having to change my food taste or looks. I like pork products once in awhile and don't feel like I have to change that for A. I know God loves me he never abandoned me for eating it. In fact he still stood by my side as a child and as an Adult.

I believe we live life to bring notes back to God. To say, "um..yeah we need improvement in this life form on this subject...He'll scratch his beard and go..."Oh, that sounds good!" And so we go forward with it. The whole bringing people back from resuscitation is to try and give life longer so you can try to complete your tasks. As for the death of unborn children is a will of his. I miss my daughter. Yazzie. Terribly. I wonder if I'll ever have kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment