Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Moving out

I decided it is time to move out of this shitty Apartment complex. When I first moved here it was beyond gorgeous. The trees had pink blossoms the grass was so green roads were clean and quiet. Now it is a upheaval mess, They accept DSS/welfare now so all types of people moved in here. I am deviated at the amount of trash found outside.


Here are some pictures of the garbage I am subjected to seeing daily. After Christmas yesterday this was the worse.



And here is another one:





I don't think it is necessary for tenants who pay rent every month to have to suffer like this. But of course we get ignored and have to live with rats coming around. I am done writing this is only upsetting me. I am in the process of looking for a decent place to live. The longer I am black in Rochester, N.Y The more I beginning to see I am not wanted here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment