Saturday, March 23, 2013

Figuring it all out

How do you separate general problems in society from local problems from society? I am trying to do that now. I keep telling myself I am going to cross that ocean (Truman show) and get away from this facade. In order to make it; I need to illustrate it. I keep looking to see just maybe things will get better just then I receive an email from one of those Section 8 notification type real estate housing searches. And someone posted a home to rent and said, NO SECTION 8 in bold letters. This is the norm up here constant pushing away of those in housing need, They keep all the disabled persons in small homes in run down areas even the elderly are treated like garbage here. I fucking hate Rochester with the passion. I cannot wait to leave. I'm done talking 

No comments:

Post a Comment