Friday, May 24, 2013

Passed my classes/looking at movers/another stupid spectacle

Okay, I finished my Spring Courses I got two A's, one C+ (Psychology) and ASL I got a C. So I am looking at my options for moving. I still have two semesters. I am taking two Summer classes to get more credits. The more I get done, the faster I can get out of Rochester. My sister said I should try to make the Dean's list. I think I will do that! I would love to be on the dean's list, I think that would be exceptionally wonderful. So anyway I am going away this Summer possibly mid-July for Apartment searching and of course to enjoy the beach. We don't have beaches in Rochester, NY.

On a different topic I am going to move on my own. No help or any type from Akin. I am going to say a few things. One he was withdrawn from all four of his classes this semester. He has a GPA of 0.00. He has no interest in passing his classes or maintaining any type of educational background for himself. Here are the list of FLAWS and more FLAWS.

1. Smoking in my house after I tell him to stop.

2. planted flower bulbs OUTSIDE the margin of where I wanted them. So now I have four flower bulbs growing where the yard guys mow and whatnot. I had a fence put in and he decided to be a retard and plant them in odd places.

3. Doesn't brush his teeth or shower daily.

4. Refuses to look for work or continuously fight for his disability case.

5. doesn't communicate effectively at all.

6. Likes to get violent at times.

The list goes on and on. I swear I don't love this man. He comes over sometimes but the more he comes over the more I wanna scream. I don't like him, he is always sick and doesn't do anything to prove he is worth it. I don't know what kind of game he is playing. How does someone let their GPA drop to zero and not feel sick about themselves? I think he has the potential to murder me. He has no care or remorse for anything so maybe murder will be something he would be okay doing and not feel guilty. He also said to me he was getting a refund check for this past semester if he passed his classes. Now he is saying, he had a green slip back into the class and the professor "dropped" the wrong person. I knew he was lying through his rotted teeth.

So it is time to safely get away. I want to ask my old long time friend Joanna if she would be ok driving my car to CT to look at places and maybe helping me move to my new place. I trust her and miss her very much. I wish her husband would trust me and maybe allow her to help me out if she is interested. I haven't talked to her in a long time. I rather ask her to help me move with her hubby if she is up to it. I have to find a way to get ahold of her. I need God in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment