Saturday, November 16, 2013

Separating myself from him

So now I am here completely preparing myself for the next step in my journey. Even though I am nervous and unsure of what the future holds I think this is the best idea yet. I've tried before and still the relationship is the same since that time. I live alone, and he lives with Daddy and Mommy. Tonight I was saying things like, you're unsure of what the future holds and moving in might be like before. We can't seem to connect with each other. I don't know how to connect to someone who hasn't made an effort to bring themselves up and someone who doesn't respect me. He doesn't. 

1. smoking in my house
2. unhygienic
3. Gets an attitude with me on the phone when I need help.
4. Doesn't take no for an answer
5. lewd acts and put downs towards me and women by saying, "oh because you're a female"
6. teeth rotting and walks around that way. Smiles in peoples faces like that.
7. no income, doesn't help with bills. 
8. ash burns on my carpet, messes.
9. only thinks about what he needs and how it will benefit him.

I am done. I told him tonight we are through. He caught an attitude with me over small stuff. We argue about everything he tries to character assassinate me any chance he gets. Whenever we speak to each other we fight. I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment