Saturday, March 1, 2014

And then...she wants more.

Trying to save money and Debra keeps asking me and asking me for money. She will try every possible way to get money from me. You give someone a yard and then they'll want a mile. Simple as that. So when giving make sure you say no as often as possible. I am not going to give you my bra just so your tits won't hurt when you're running to reach your goals. Sorry, you had your turn, you had your opportunity and you threw it all away to chase a person that wasn't part of your life to begin with. You decided to let your loans go into default based on your lack of motivation and ability to get housing.

I will leave you where you stand. You were not there for me when I requested it. And honestly, I wouldn't want to be in your life. After all the years of abuse from you and drama that comes with you is uncalled for. I am doing what I can right now. for me. So I can reach the next step. And that is for me to reach out to those who need it. 

Not for those who use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment