Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Yahoo Answers is a joke.

So, as most of you know I spend a great deal of time reading, writing, dissecting shit because I don't work. Nope. I gladly sit at home with income fairly comfortable. Not broke, not living in poverty. How I get my money? Not by whoring or pimping or robbing. Just don't worry about it. Now, I went to Yahoo answers to ask some questions about my stalking of this guy, Mina. Yeah, I am stalking him. Just not every day just he is embedded into my numbskull. I hate it I want to be the mature adult and tell myself this obsession is not healthy. I want to wake up tomorrow and fixate myself on my student loan debt that was wrongfully given to me ...so I took 45 minutes out of my day to speak with student default services and decided to go ahead and make payments on my account so I can go back to school. I can afford to pay about $300.00 for three months to get the lift off my account, once the decision has been made on my appeal if approved they'll reimburse me. I am not going to sit around waiting for these people to make a choice for me. Anyway, back to the original topic. I asked a question about stalking. Like what is considered crazy or not normal on Yahoo Answers. -_-. Yeah. Not anything worth getting info about. Just immature answers like, "oh you have a boyfriend?!" "oh mah gawd and you like this dood..no way"! "you skank!" typical teenage trolling. I really wanna just go through the computer and take my fist into his or her brain cavity. I don't get how people act so nice in pictures and in person when 90 percent of these people talk shit online. Cowardly shit. More reason for me to be a hermit and not pay any attention to fake plastic people. Yeah. The same ones who go to the salon dye their hair blond with a size 00000 waist and sip on starbucks o calorie coffee lates' and think everything is for them. People like that think they're spectacular and anyone who thinks differently need to be evaluated for a Craniotomy. So I feel like I may be stalking this guy, not in a bad way but enough for him to go forwarding my emails to his sister and brother in a far away place called, Buffalo, NY. It gets to be annoying after awhile when you try to be an honest person and this guy seems right for you but then all hell breaks loose when one of your bipolar moods hit during an argument. I am a raging person verbally, as for being violent not really my thing unless I lose it during an argument. I need to get a job, a hobby other than being online talking to this guy. I AM SO HAPPY. I AM GETTING A CONSOLIDATION ON MY LOAN. GOD READ MY BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment