Friday, May 11, 2012

The annoying little person

Just a few more weeks until School starts so in the mean time I am here with nothing to really do except stare at my Computer screen, play DC online or get my school books ready. Have you ever woke up really early and decided to clean your house, or read a book or an article then your annoying BF/GF decides to pop over your Apt/house the crack of ass and their presence just irritates you to no end? And you just wish they find a hobby and just go away? Yeah. That's me.

I am just ANNOYED. I like my peace and quiet when I wake up early and don't want hear whiney voices at 9 in the morning. Hell, he stinks too. Like pure sweat and dirty clothes. His teeth are rotting and signs of periodontal disease, possibly the second stage has started. He smiles and has two teeth missing on both sides of his mouth, which was not pulled out but fell out. It is so disgusting, I am saddened by my poor decision making in continuing to allow him over my house, I hope he has class today! I try to be nice to people but I think I deserve some respect ...I rarely let him kiss me on the mouth. If he does I go wash my mouth, it is so disgusting.

I never dated a guy who let their teeth rot out, I mean missing a tooth is one thing, but even then you can get bridges, or crowns.. Well, I had two root canals and a crown. I am still in need of one crown. My family has periodontal disease but take care of their teeth. I learned my lesson, I do brush everyday and use listerine to prevent decay. So, I look good even with a crown in the back molar, I have another three appointments and hopefully the problems on my end will be resolved. It is the point of GETTING it taken care of.

So now you know when your teeth hurt or feel sensitive it is time for Dentist. I took him to my dentist and he failed to go for appointments. He refuses to take care of himself in any shape or form. He gave me an engagement ring I don't wear it...EVER. I don't want engagement, marriage or any from of familial connection with him. I rather masturbate and adopt animals than even give him the attention he pitifully asks for, he is so good at making you feel guilty for the choices he makes and makes you feel responsible.

I didn't tell him to get cable and NOT pay the bill. He makes me pay for everything. He bought me a TV with a school check he received in January. that was the last payment on anything, he made a guy I really liked turn his back on me and declared me crazy. I met another guy online yesterday...through DCUO and ...I REALLY liked him. Well...here comes 'stinky-thunderpants' requesting a group invite for our missions...and of course the guy invited him (he was the group leader). And when I was listening to A's voice and this other guy I couldn't help it but I completely muted A's voice just so I can hear HIS voice....

It was so comforting and yet I don't know what he looks like in real life. I am all about personality and I get all gushy inside for people and that has to stop. I already got hurt by someone and don't need this to happen to me twice. So of course A took over the group mission and kept following me everywhere. Had it not been for me mentioning DCUO he would've never been on the DCUO site. It cost 15 bucks a month. Guess who paid for his share? Me. and then as of this month I told him you pay for your own shit. And so he had Daddy pay for it. I paid for mine, for a three month renewal.

And then he decided to have Daddy pay for his headset which was crappy. And so loud that when-
let's just abbreviate his initials...(F.R)-decided to talk to me A would talk really loud and I asked him to turn down his headset. so during the mission I became annoyed because he just took over. I left the group and his cheesey league. I don't want to be part of A's league. I'm not feeling you like that. I want to be an individual and part o something that matters to me.

I like my privacy and value it. I am not interested in sharing my home with anyone after all the chaos with a sibling and him. I became homeless and during that short time of being homeless I became aware. Very self aware of what needed to be done to assure this doesn't happen again. For starters, I got my place and told myself I will never ever let the same people who cause me chaos into my home again. I realize the people that are cautious of trusting me are the people I need in my life. Why? Because they hold the same values as I do...to be careful.

The ones that just come into my life instantly I see as impulsive. They are reckless and hold no boundary or respect. People who just RUN into everything without slowing down are on the fast lane to destruction, and will destroy everything you worked for without consciously intercepting it.

However, I want a house and pay bills with someone who is responsible and doesn't do drugs and get wasted on the regular. I want someone whom I can travel with (planes are kinda scary for me right now) but car traveling sounds good maybe go to California and go to Comic con like I planned I just don't want to go with A. I rather go alone and then hopefully I'll find other people there to associate with.

No comments:

Post a Comment