Monday, May 14, 2012

Student loans ...and him in my brain...AGAIN.

For those of you who may be in a financial bind and live below the poverty line...let's talk about Poverty guidelines for a second and those who see themselves above that line or those who don't know there was a line there to define them personally. Here are the current statistics and  Poverty levels for 2012  now you may be in for a rude awakening so prepare yourselves for the TRUTH


I didn't know I wasn't considered poverty ridden. I make more than $11,000 a year and I guess I should be grateful and wish those who are in poverty, will uprise. Anyway I was here to talk about Student loans and which ones to apply for if anyone ever needed another opportunity. I applied for everything. And whatever I don't use will be given back to pay off loans/interest I already have. I wanted to note a website that is to help older students who are in debt to help them pay it off.

First, this loan program is only good until June. Afterwards it is no longer available. So I suggest to those who have low income to get on this and set up a consolidation to pay off your debt. It goes according to your income and they will send you some paperwork to your current address. You can easily fill it out online and the estimates will be sent to you. I liked this program and will offer others to go ahead and do this. It is from the Direct loans http://www.loanconsolidation.ed.gov/ (FAFSA/STUDENT AID) and it only available to those who have low income and don't make much money. If you make about $30,000.00 a year then, forget it. Because you make enough to pay off like $150.00 a month. Now, here is a positive side to everything, IF you have loans in default you can STILL get a payment plan AND get your loans out of default into forbearance AND go back to school. :-)

Now, if you don't have a bank account, you may need to get one now. Because they require a payment plan with you. Which makes perfect sense since direct loans will be paying off your debt to whichever lender/guarantor holds your loan. And to help you get back into school, this is your option.
I like seeing people feel good about themselves and want them to make it. I know times are hard, and I think this option will make a good outcome.

I want more than anything to get an education and get a car. So I can prove to others that I admired or respected me that this was my plan. I was tired of being ridiculed or criticized for not being persistent.

Speaking of that....

I kept dreaming about him...why? I don't want to dream about him but I feel at peace when I see him in my dreams. I dreamed that we were talking and I brought him Dollop cupcakes. Yep. Dollop Cupcakes are the BEST. And so I got him one with the filling and cream cheese frosting. I miss him I guess and it hurts that he doesn't like me. I feel like I met him somewhere else in my life or another time. I can guarantee if there was indeed another world we would've been dynamic. For example in this world I lost my hearing due to my mother being abusive and neglectful. I can assure you I wasn't born that way and may have had a successful life with confidence and health.

He is on my mind right now even though I am in a relationship. He rejected me for whatever the reasons are and I will just wait until he decides he wants to talk to me. I will never say no to him. I just feel like it would be stupid to do that. You ever think about someone who you feel may have wronged you but...still when you see them you feel love or a sense of warmth inside you that disregards and prevails everything else that was prevaricated and dissipated?

I am getting headache I think I stretched my brain too far today. I just needed to get this off my chest.
I hate dreaming of him. I hate thinking of his smile, his scent I get lost in a trance with my shallow emotions and I feel this high when he enters my subconscious cortex. He was perfect for the moment it lasted.







No comments:

Post a Comment