Friday, December 28, 2012

Finally moving and found a place.

I found a place that is upscale and right next to my College. I was told before I could go there from the rental company but refused due to insecurities and uncertainty. I have been doing fairly well and would like to upgrade myself. I feel like I deserve it I am trying hardi n School but need to try harder. I want to go to university right after this school and so I can put my Diploma on the damn wall and tell people to STFU I went and got an Education. Anyway I am up again tonight anticipated about moving to a quieter place where intellect is all around me. I won't have to worry about going outside and seeing ghetto hood-rats wearing pajama pants smoking weed. Someone told me this used to be an all white apartment complex. 0_0. And they refused to take in black people.

Yeah...about that. 

If it were the case that it was an all white complex well there is a good reason they kept it the way they did. It used to be beautiful and now it is run down. When I moved here it was really pretty. I know people who visited me and told me so. Anyway, further way from Greece and Gates and closer towards Henrietta. I don't want to ever live in the City of Rochester ever again. I will kiss anyone's feet, so I don't have to. I actually live on the border of Rochester and Henrietta. But the line splits it from the Suburbs.

 I purchased a $300.00 entertainment center for the living room since I had all my electronics on top of barstool chairs, how ghetto is that? For awhile I kept buying other things first. Like a winter coat instead of a kitchen table or supplying my sister with money in hopes she'll return the favor later in the month. Yeah fucking right. That is wonderful fairy tale I got fed up with that one and decided I will buy what I need for myself first.  The E.T is really nice,  cherry wood and not made out of plywood like some cheap products. Its huge and has two side shelves separate from the actual entertainment center. Matches the coffee table and the beige corduroy  couches.

 I had a friend who was supposed to help me out with draperies from Egypt. He never managed to send them due to the revolution over there which has been going on since Horus was president and his wife, Isis was first lady. The question remains if I can put the thing together myself because Akin doesn't do well with putting objects together. Always ends up wobbly, he insists he can do it and I explained to him "you need to bring out the drill and make sure all objects are put in its place properly." any signs of distress I am calling it quits and grabbing the drill, God gave me two arms and some tits but if he can't do it better let me hold the pants in the relationship then and have him go bake a damn cake. 

I have a 50" inch 3-D TV that is embedded firmly into the wall-mount so I don't think were in any danger there if for some reason the E.T tilts to the side and collapses. (Just Joking) IF that happens then we know a $300 E.T is cheap nowadays. I will test it out if it looks cheap then I will look for a different brand. I always liked Raymour and Flanigan and interested in some of their products. 

Now for the Rabbits- they have to go. I loved them for awhile, but not anymore. Oh my God I had a memory where my rabbit jumped on M's lap out of nowhere like a cat. :-D I'm laughing to myself because he was like, "OHKAY." Anyway- They're tearing at my carpet and I can't let them do that in my new place. So I have to get rid of them now. I keep trying to see if people want them but no one has answered my ads. So they have to go to a farm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment