Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stalker status. In full swing!

This lady I met where I live is a nut-job and is stalking me hardcore. She banged on my window tonight and tried to disguise her voice and said, "Helloww". and I knew it was her. As I was writing this it happened several times so I called the cops. I am not interested in her whatsoever and when I told my sister about she said, she probably can see into your Apartment. I am thinking to myself, I was wanking off earlier, oh my god...ew! It's different if it is someone who just peeks but this bitch is like on me for no good reason  I don't like her and never will. I was tired and ready for bed, I want to go to sleep in my room but she will probably come back. Scary ass bitch. She had other women telling her to leave them alone and she is crazy. So I am going to leave it at that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment