Monday, January 21, 2013

Last night

Tonight is my last night of sleeping in late, this semester is going to be a busy one. I have one class to fix my grade on and hopefully I can pass it. I really don't have a choice I also got my other books in the mail from my School so I can return my psychology books since I switched the class. I hate having to walk outside in the snow I do have a goal and it is specifically set in place for me so I don't have to walk in the snow.

On a different note, I started filling out applications for Apartments and Townhouses to stay at for the remainder of my College degree course and hopefully after two years I can leave Rochester and start a better life for myself at______. The townhomes I checked out are pretty nice you have your own basement where you can hook up your washer and dryer its basically a small house of your own where you don't have upstairs or downstairs neighbors.   The only downfall is most of them are renting only not owning.

I was going to relocate to Canada to a University I was really admiring but I don't see that in my future.
Different personal scenarios have taken place to kind of decipher and render that decision almost impossible. But not just yet. I unsure of what I want at the moment. I do like Rochester sometimes when we have people who are open- minded and it is just really hard to find people I can relate to. A lot of people up here are very family oriented and love to mingle among one another and never look outside their cozy box of mishaps. Or maybe I am just not really looking in the right places. I have to remember that my age affects my chances of getting friends through College. A lot of those kids are in their teens and I don't know about anyone else but I think it would be weird for me to associate with an 18 yr old when I'm 32. Maybe a hot guy in his early 20's cougar style for hot sex. But that's about it.

  I have tried dating men from here and it always ends up the same. So I think it is best if I move away.
If I stay here I will continue to be in a Relationship with him. He hasn't changed and he isn't going to. He will continue to drag me into his pity pot. So the next step is getting a new place, even though this place is nice on the inside it is falling apart. Because the management refuses to keep it up to par. And protect its residents from crime they allow everyone and their mother in here. So enough bitching and getting on with it.


So my goals for living with someone was never thought out. I had my sister with me but she can never seem to have money for the rent when it comes up. And I am not trying to ruin that for myself. Evictions follow you around you know?

Let's talk about sex. What if you want to sleep with someone younger like 20 and you're in your mid thirties what's wrong with that? Something about a young faced tan guy just gets me hot.






No comments:

Post a Comment