Friday, January 25, 2013

When A goes into M..

I am annoyed but firstly let me say I was VERY happy earlier I enjoyed my day. My Professors are awesome I haven't met one yet that is on Saturdays, (ASL). I know Rita was a bit abhorrent so we will see how this woman is. Anyway, I broke up with Akin last week and we do talk but it isn;t about anything he tried raping me today. I mean it. We got into a fight and he bit me. I don't want to fuck him.   He followed me throughout the school I didn't even know it. This guy is a lunatic. I never really noticed because I am just oblivious to people's problems I just focus on building relationships no matter how bad someone is broken but sometimes people are really sick and need serious help and without it they may end up hurting someone. I don't want to talk about it anymore I just want to finish my homework ao I can pass I already have received TWO 100%'s for my work.

Before I go, I do miss Mina every day I wish I could've had him as a friend in my life because he was supportive and caring. I regret it very much. Because he was right. And I mean, he did say like two sentences to be which were very contrasted. So I know he said I was kinda stalking...but I don't mean to. I just wanted a friend even if we never really saw each other it would've been nice to have a friend. I think he really hates me. It kills me inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment