Friday, February 15, 2013

Now you want to call the shots?

This man is purely mental. I had some errors I needed to fix on my return because my sister decided to tell her girlfriend to claim me on her tax return so they got 9 grand total from everyone. Well, on the form I filled line 6a is checked which means no one can claim me. If they do claim me, I cannot file for taxes. Akin decided to mess with my return on the tax program and I couldn't even e-file it because it was confused. I know what I needed to do. I have to paper file and I will get my refund, it may be later than I expected but that's fine. I don't get him, he smells he only comes here like 3 hours on Friday and Wednesday. He doesn't know anything about taxes. He said, "When I worked, I filed my own taxes every year and my dad claimed me as a dependent on his return." I'm thinking to myself, What? He doesn't know this but you can't the tax form won't let you do that. If you do, you cannot file taxes. Because someone else will claim you, it basically brought my brain to level of retard/derp mode. I knew what i was doing, I needed to clarify it. I knew line 6a implied that I was claimed. if the IRS tells you 1040 A line 6a and defines the terms of why you're rejected you know its because someone claimed you for an EIC credit. He knows nothing about how to get money. I know how without breaking the law.

I was online chat with someone for awhile and this person was sloooow in responding to my simple questions I knew the answer but needed to be sure of where to send the papers and how to get my refund. I realize I don't need people to tell me shit. I am old enough to take care of myself. I hate lame rochesterians. akin is slow. Straight up he is. He knows nothing past 1999. His brain cells died when he  smokes and got high which stopped developing in 1999. He should stop trying to make it seem like he knows what he is doing when clearly he doesn't.

sometimes when you need clarity it is only to be sure you are dotting your i's and crossing your T's? I think that is how the expression goes. But when you have someone who is sitting next to you on something he is just all over the place and very nasty towards me and says if I give you some money make sure you don't spend it all. I'm like, excuse me? You have bills to pay! He owes me for the TW bill. I don't watch TV. WTF. Jackass. $150.00 for a bill I'm not asking for anything else. When I get my money I won't share anything. And I already was approved for my state. 2 grand. Woohoo. and I already saved some grands to get my car. All I needed was $150.00 for the phone and 150.00 for car insurance but he wants to be all hold on...I can do the same thing. These are the things married couples do. We will never be married. Ever.

1. Rent
2. Car insurance
3. Car registration
4. cell bill
5. TW bill
6. light bill
7. misc. items

and that's it. but somehow he feels like its all about him. I wanted to file for bankruptcy to clear my credit. And establish a low interest rate credit card to build my credit. So once I get my car and my car insurance I will establish this and move to a better place.


No comments:

Post a Comment