Friday, March 8, 2013

Rental discrimination AGAIN.

Tried again to move to a new place, I have established good credit I pay my rent, bills on time. and yet I was denied, no affirmative reasoning that would make sense other than "2.5 times the rent." So does this sound accurate to you? I can't talk to my sister she is always strung out on drugs, she sounds doped up. And Akin is definitely not happening. I am stuck here for another year, so I am moving out of Rochester officially as soon as I finish my last two semesters I am gone for good. I am not going to fight with the rotten ways of this place. I am here for my education and then on my way I go. Akin doesn't care he lives off his parents and will continue to do so for the rest of his life. I don't have parents that I can hide behind whenever Adult situations come up. I remember "he" tried to get a place and they told him, no, no, no. So to get a really nice Apartment up here you have to be rich and make over 1,500.00 more than your rent. In that case, people can afford a house the Rochestarians up here are idiots. Who would pay that kind of money? So I am not writing on here for awhile because nothing right now is positive to talk about, I am ready to go home but I have to wait until I am finished with school first. My sister wants to go to Long Island,  yet, I don't want to live in NY anymore. I want to try and see about going home, even though people I know from placement live in CT. I don't want to bump into people on the regular that are from foster care. I don't want to do that I've lived my life without involving them in my personal business. But sometimes I think about it. And I will try again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment