Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Responsibilities are none to you.

I wanted to tell myself the reality of my relationship. He refuses to be a man it'll never happen. He is 32 years old and was told today to be careful with him because he is out of his mind. That he will never be able to pay bills, save money, be responsible. I don't think moving with him to ___ is a good idea. I think he is safer here at home with his parents. I don't want him tagging along drying up my resources. and making me embarrassed around people I rather be on my own instead of dealing with him. He is too much, I haven't been able to connect with people since him and I got together I want to go to Disney I wish I had a friend who was normal and can afford their own tickets. I can't eat pork or fish because Akin is always on some psychotic thought. I have had enough. I miss pork chops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment