Monday, May 20, 2013

Over and Over...like a broken record.

I have mentioned time and time again I don't want Akin smoking in my fucking house. I don't smoke and I have plants and other nice things in my home. He doesn't seem to give a rat's ass. He smokes back to back without a care in the world. I don't think this is going to work then when he goes outside he throws his cigarette butts on the floor so if the management sees it they will say something to me. I am not losing my place because of him.

He woke me up out of my nap because he wanted to fuck. I am not in the mood. Not in the mood for him, in the mood for sex absolutely. Just not with him. And to top it off his hygiene is horrible so it makes it harder for me to want it. I just cleaned my house, took a shower and washed all my clothes ...oh yeah, when I was doing laundry he had an attitude about going back up to my place to grab me a bottle of water while I wash clothes.

He doesn't get it. He doesn't know the principles of living on his own. He never will. He has no concept of saving or respect for other people's personal space. I don't do well with others because most people don't respect me when I am in my own space I like things a certain way. No shoes on in my home, (I have carpet) no cigarettes, don't touch my things without asking, don't take things without asking, no loud music. I like quiet, I have hearing Aids so loud music isn't needed for me. I like music but for someone who has a hearing impairment music isn't always something I like.I can't understand the damn words, I need to look at the lyrics to contemplate and put two and two together.Music I like that doesn't always have words, like techno or easy listening.

 Anyway, I prefer reading books and knowing more about conspiracies and understanding the ways of human development. Alcohol seems to be a big thing in every social class. I can't drink because of my diabetic medication. So the only thing I may be opt to try is weed. and most people who smoke are potheads officially.

My sister is gone most of the time I don't see her anymore. So when we do socialize its about Taz and Wendy. And never about things we can do this summer and plan for. I do have some money and would like to go out but last year we went to Seabreeze and she made a spectacle of herself by going off on Joanne, her partner in public. So I like to go out but not if she's going to be bitter the whole time. She seems to only be happy when she is intimately desiring someone and doesn't want to make a family outing with the person she is interested in she feels jealous or threatened if we go out and the person may laugh at my jokes or something. So we don't even chill on facebook because she has to maintain an image of herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment