Thursday, July 11, 2013

Getting in touch

I have been getting in touch with old friends from back home and one guy. The first guy I ever made out with and he was exceptional, oh he was so good. I just wish he was the guy I lost my virginity too, this how I feel now. I don't know how I would feel if I actually got to know him as an adult, ideas and fantasies sound so good in your head, until reality hits. I am a New England girl and will shout it from the mountain tops! I am not from the hills of Monroe County I wasn't born from a cow, like most of these people. So I am trying to figure out what do I do now, do I go to him and see if there is anything there between us? We spoke for like an hour I felt flushed and hot. I never feel that way, is it my hormones? I feel like I want to breed I know it sounds gross but to me it makes sense. I want kids now. Why? I don't know. I am ready to bear the pain, hand em' over, blue eye man

Mediterranean men are dangerous, aloof and non sentimental when it comes to Women's values and self respect. They still women as possessions and assets. I am not interested in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment