Thursday, November 14, 2013

Looking it over, the truth was in my face.

While I try to keep my bitching or insecurities to myself I couldn't help but read back for the past two years I have been depressed, lost and unsure. The only things keeping me together is College and my goals. I can do this I can make plans and figure them out for myself. I no longer have to feel scared or confused. No more burned carpets, crazy antics or trivial useless conversations with sideshow bob. I realized some things are meant to be kept locked up in small basements. Once I find a place I will get into therapy and back into Church. And maybe down the road I can start dating again. Not going to online chat sites and finding myself a psycho. I tend to attract those types like magnets. Rochester will forever be burned in my brain like a nasty twat disease. I will keep updates, pictures of my trip as it will be a few days. Of the places I chose. well good night school in the morning and a trip to student services...yippee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment