Sunday, December 1, 2013

Turkey day and everything else

What was your Turkey day like? I had my sister over with her partner and me and yes..Akin. So I decided to make the Turkey. Afterall I know how to season that bad boy and throw down. Anyway, my sister made other things that weren't so good. It's ok though..we all learn through trial and error.I am now taking the rest of the Turkey and making stock. It smells so good! I am using chicken cubes, and works the best. And after this small blog I am going to make Arroz Con Dulce. Because my sister didn't make it. I probably can do it.


So on a different note I was reading up on History and where certain celebrations and cultural references came from. Such as picnic was a word used by the whites to lynch blacks at the park and kill them and bring home souvenirs from limbs. Also, the racism towards black people in Egypt and Arabic nations is ridiculous because they are black. Actually mulattoes who were mixed with the founding white fathers of other lands further away from Arabic nations and "Africa". Egypt was the land Africans came from and during battles they ended up moving further away. 

I would like to try and be with someone of my own nationality. Someone who is mulatto or at least from the motherland. Not some crazy blue-eyed devil, surely not an American Egyptian who has been Americanized and has parents who would not approve of me because "I am not Egyptian." What an idiot. Doesn't even know his background. Doesn't even know he himself is black, Africa is your closest neighbor, jackass. I am brown like him and I have intelligence. But because I am not "Coptic Christian" which, by the way was adopted by whites. So they're allowing the pale leprosy people to take over their culture and ruin everything they worked for. 

How about white people who don't know the difference between the Spanish foods, most think Spanish food is Mexican. And how about the fact most foods ever made were made with spices? Why are white people trying so hard to make it look like they're the ones who invented technology and foods with spices? When most food was created by ethnicity. Every single continent has culture, love and security. The only people who were robbed of their identity were Africans. No one talks about that. 

So let's get it together people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment