Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I hate you.

I am sitting here in my house and I think how much I really despise Akin. I don't want to marry this guy he is good at sex and that is it. Even 99% of the time I don't want that. The reason I don't like him is because he put a wedge between me and his parents. He lied to them during our blow outs and made them believe him and take his side. Who the fuck does that? Especially if they're trying to "marry" someone. He lies to his parents about College. He doesn't go to College but has them believing he is genuine and loyal. He made me pick him up at another street because he doesn't want them to know he is fucking me once n' awhile.But anyway, nothing is what it seems. I don't think I am the only one who leads this fictitious relationship. And to be honest I am not looking for a fictitious relationship. I am eager to start over. And the only way to start is by doing what I've been doing, cutting his time here at my house. So I need to go and drop him off soon. Because of the snowstorm that is coming, since he doesn't seem to give a shit and expects me to drive through it like Houdini. Fucker. I didn't have to get him, I could have just stayed home and ignored him. Ok word of wise, if you don't like a particular city or County chances are you won't like the people. So don't live there and don't fuck the people from there or establish a connection with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment