Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stressed. In more ways than one.

I thought I could handle all this at once, but I feel like I can't. Moving, getting my housing switched over, trying to make sense of all that is going on with Rochester. I have a racist professor, who likes to pick and choose which rules she is following. At first I thought she was genuine. Then I saw that wasn't the case. 

I am overly stressed. I don't want to think about it. I want to be free, I am no longer going to care. I made it clear I didn't want to help other people with their drama and baggage. I meant it. Debra keeps trying to get shit out of me, always badgering me about what she needs. I can't take it anymore. And she pretends her life is in order. I know the truth.

I just want to one day get a small boat and ride thew coastline for a day and enjoy the warm weather and feel at peace. I want my life to be put together and not in a dark place anymore. I deserve to be happy with a little girl of my own and live my life. Go to school maybe work in a religious segment to feel a spiritual connection. 

Remove myself from all negativity. I don't need to be living on the edge of my seat because other people are not together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment