Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rough road ahead

I am trying to keep myself together as I move out of Rochester. I found a place but the money to get a movers truck is complicated. I've asked Akin over and over to help me and he hasn't. The only time he helped me was to give me money to get Debra and Jo tickets out of my house and to a state of their choice. Other than that he wasn't inclining to offer me anything other than that. 

Sometimes I ask myself what makes him who he is and how come I don't I love him anymore? I am not attracted to him. We still speak via text but to verbally talk is not something we do on the regular.He complains of headaches. He is always on his PlayStation and has no regard to life. I need at least $500.00 to get me to CT and to pay a deposit. I am no longer concerned about what his problems are. Because what I am dealing with is real life issues.

For someone who spends all day in the basement of their parent's house, greasy hair, improper hygiene, no resources of their own is kinda appalling and disgusting. Who does that? What will he do when his parents are dead? I can't deal with the shit. My car is in the shop because this negro side swiped my car while going 60 miles an hr turning from the corner. The weave hat hoe took out my bender and headlamp. Good thing I am fully covered so I have a rental. 

I have to pay the deductible. Yippee. But on the police report she is at fault so I have to wait for the other insurance company to reimburse my deductible. I can't wait to move so I can have lower insurance. The stress I have is paying for the Truck to move me from here. that's the hassle. Hopefully I can find a cheap moving company.

No comments:

Post a Comment