Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Looking back at my blogs

I was reading my blog from when my sister first came to stay with me and sure enough I was being used. She went to CT with me several times and refused to go to a homeless shelter to start her own housing. When you're homeless and jobless you go to a homeless shelter to help build up your housing and to help you get a job. 

To go and live with a relative and put a burden onto them constantly is wrong and causes strains in your relationship, and it's selfish. To say I am the one that is wrong is twisted. I had to go to a DV shelter and build my own life back. I came back with a positive step and here Debra was trying to ruin it. She poured urine on my carpet when she first came to my house like a dirty nigger. 

Claims she is above all that. Yeah, right. lies, lies and more lies.

She also drew graffiti on my closet wall when she decided she was going to stay in there for several hours until her defenseless girlfriend came to rescue her from her trivial disasters. I have made mistakes in letting her come to my home. I only did it because I thought it was the right thing to do. But now after all the stress and pain I was put through I will no longer be helping her out. 

"When you have a piece of bread and you're hungry and you have a sibling who has no food you will most likely split that piece of bread. But when the sibling reaches over for your piece as well, fight to the death will occur".

No comments:

Post a Comment