Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Butch women who lie about being raped.

Today I am blogging about rape and women who lie about it. Today so many different types of men are registered for sex offenses. The varies of the crimes goes from, sex offenses against children and teenagers, such as, date rape to statutory rape and adult women and indecent exposure. No matter which laws are broken, these men are labeled for life.

Well today, this topic is going to be a little different. It is focusing on women who identify with a masculine persona and claim to be, lesbian. Now, I am not against women who like the sexual pleasures of men, I am against the denial of it. If you prefer women, but enjoy a once in a blue moon romp in the sheets for a good night of lustful thrusting, then that is your prerogative.

But to wave a LGBTIQ flag in the air like you own it, and don't tolerate heterosexual sex, is wrong. You are going against the flag and the community that so many people worked hard to put together and fight for. It is like a KKK member swearing by his white brotherhood then creeping in the night to be with a black woman.

Severe? I know. But it's raw, and straight to you live.

Now, let's get deeper....What about butch women who love to have pillow-talks with their feminine lover after a long night of passionate sex and so you lay naked in the sheets sharing your sexy, deepest secrets and they slam one on ya about how horrible men are and shed crocodile tears about their moments with these vicious creatures and each and every sexual experience was raw, hurtful, and forced?  What if deep inside yourself you feel this pang of pain for your butch lover. And all you could do was hold them close, because afterall, men are assholes! Right?

Ok...what if after the 6th man, you begin to wonder if your butch lover is fabricating the events and in actuality they enjoyed the sex? I don't think it would take 6 men to figure out if women is right for you. I think if you been raped by at least 3 men one after the other, you would come to your senses and STOP.

Well, I want to know what causes a female to deny her involvement with men. Some of these butch women have looser vaginas and a very steep and deep entrance to the cave. Extremely aroused, overly aroused and enjoy penetration with a dildo. I have met feminine women who are tighter than their manly counterpart.

So, maybe it is safe to say that butch women identify with a masculine identity but their sexuality is bisexual? So instead of trying to ruin men and their credibility as being sexually attracted to all types of women, it is better to assume the butch has a problem with her sexuality. Not him. Don't blame men for your lack of a phallus. I see it as a phallus envy.

I will not tolerate women telling me they do not like men. And swear they have buddies and that's it. I have watched my ex flirt with men right in front of my face. Sex with men can be pleasurable and I enjoyed some of my experiences, it still didn't take away from the fact that my heart loved and desired a woman more so.

I can't deal with women who deny their sexuality but praise their identity. You putting on a fake facade for the Gay community. Look at me! I'm a butch! Yeah! I will top ya! But then moan and squirm under a phallus on the down low. And dare your pretty little fem girlfriend or wife to want sex with a man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment