Sunday, October 2, 2011

Oh- MY WALLET IS GONE!

I lost this most precious wallet ever made in man-kind. Someone who was behind me at the local pharmacy looked like a dark skinned thuggish man but indeed was a woman. This was in the lovely little city of Rochester, NY. I was talking to the pharmacist about infertility and my dose of clomid to help me pop out little ones and my current appointment with Strong hospital on my HSG appointment and why is it so important to have a menstrual so early on into the test. Anyway, after that I felt a set of beady eyes burning into my skull so I turned and this woman was giving me the illest look ever. So I quickly excused myself without looking back on the counter. I never received a yell or anything from the pharmacist or the woman. So I am hoping one of two things. 1) I will call tomorrow first thing to see if  my wallet is there. 2) If the thug stole my wallet I hope she does, when Western Union calls me to tell me my money order was cashed in I can go ahead and file the police report for a stolen money order and look at her right in her face and call her every filthy thing in the book because I would have the legal right to do so. AND watch her be humiliated in front of the judge on petty larceny, a felony. Maybe I'll take a picture and show all the bloggers in the world WHY racism and prejudice is so prevalent and WHY people of a higher economic status do not like quibbering with lowlifes.

No comments:

Post a Comment