Monday, October 3, 2011

So this is it.

I am so tired today I had to go to Social Services and get a temporary I.D card because my wallet was stolen. I found out someone tried to use my Visa card but because I marked it at stolen it was a red flag at the desk of wherever it was going to be used. I lost a really good wallet. I am going to replace it with another one but the idea that someone violated my personal space once again..I am really ready to move out of Rochester, NY. I financially cannot afford it and wish I had a roomate who I could trust...actually I want a husband. I was married before and it was all well and good until it occurred to me he was not for me. 


I am getting tired of A**** Yes. He and I are not clicking once again the flame has gone out. I need excitement. I need to feel happy and this isn't it. Here is the sloppy side of it all, I was given clomid to help me ovulate. Oh boy. And I haven't even started the treatment. Because I do not want his kids. I feel bad about it all, but I don't. The idea of having children with a man who can't even get himself to a doctor when he foot starts oozing weird substance from his big toe is a no- go for me.


I don't know if I can handle being like this anymore. He doesn't work, neither does the rest of Rochester, NY. And I want a geeky guy I can laugh and get crazy with. I am not perfect by all means but I don't need someone who doesn't think at all. If you have a virus on your computer that keeps humming like the end of red robin's commercial and crashing for no good reason I think it is time to a virus scan and a windows update not sitting here like a fifteen yr old overclocking the sucker isn't going to work. 


I am bitching. Yes. Because every time I try to build a life for myself something bad happens. I don't want kids with a boy. I want a good man, someone who is really into me despite my lack of a college degree and trust me I am on the bounds of success with that. Besides, College leads to Debt. Proven fact. A vast majority of society goes to college and leave with a degree, empty pockets and a shitload of debt. Did you know a Federal employee such as congressmen doesn't have to pay back student loans? What gives? 







No comments:

Post a Comment