Tuesday, March 13, 2012

fighting this cold

Still sick, coughing up phlegm and god knows what else. When you're diabetic it can make you very sick and so I've been sick. I'm getting better but my throat feels weird and coughing up a lung. I went to the Doctors yesterday and he prescribed me antibiotics. I don't know who was sick but this is is one NASTY cold. So my sugar was 198 and I took my medicine for my sugars. I will drink plenty of water and no sugary drinks. I'm exhausted I need to sleep. I know everytime I try to sleep my throat begins to feel dry, irritated and itchy because one nostril is slammed shut with inflammation ans the other one is just there whistling to over compensate for the other nostril. Well I must be getting better I am coughing up phlegm so that means I don't have pneumonia. On another note. I still miss M. I still want him. Even if it takes years for him to come around and see I mean well Hopefully one day he'll see I do care about him and I know somewhere along the way he thinks about me too. I feel like one day...you know? I hope he and I always stay someway...in touch. I bought him something from Egypt and don't know if I should sent it to him. A keeps asking me what I'm buying online and for whom. Like WTF. like he's my husband or bank employee. Like, get off my tits, keeps asking me for sex every two seconds. And I'm actually disgusted. I don't feel good, congested, coughing and he wants sex. I asked for tea...he gave me his balls and said, "Tea bag this" The fuck? no way. ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment