Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Desperate men who resort to personal ads for girlfriends.

I am here to write a small blog about men who search for women on personals. I steer clear of those. For one of the many obvious reasons. 1. If a man cannot charm a woman face to face or lure her interest in any physical form you have to ask yourself what is it about this individual that would lead to the last resort to, online dating? I am not trying to be funny I just think it is kinda sad. ...and funny. I never really had a hard time finding a date, but found them when I least expected it. I met two guys online. One was out of a mistake...I was using a cartoon online character for fun when I met my current BF. I wasn't looking to date I was married at the time!

And anyway when me and my BF were having problems I wanted that loving feeling again, like a fire of passion. So I met some other guy online and THAT was my worst mistake ever! So, online dating is not something people should do, I think a lot of those guys are pricks.

I mean, some are married, crazy, with kids, liars, rapist, addicts, felons and losers. So far I think I've covered the bases. If a guy cannot meet a girl he is equally attracted to in reality then the SMART women know the deal, if you're a jerk. So to me in my opinion these men are looking for someone to take advantage of. Whether it's fun or games, more so... just sex or to play head games.

Now you could meet someone at school then that would be something interesting. Also, look into his ex girlfriends or wives. Nine times out of ten he is still doin' her if he is online looking for some action. Or she is recovering herself from the bad relationship that her photos probably would resemble the crap he put her through.

Men who don't open up about themselves are the ones with red flags. BIG red flags and should not be taken lightly. Many times people think it is nothing when a guy doesn't open up about themselves. When in actuality it is something that could be serious. Like sociopathic behavior or some type of psychoanalysis that was done to them to determine why they are cut off from emotion. Ok.. goodnight. I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment