Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Plus sized models and bras.

I am looking around for some really good plus size bras. I am a big woman and so bras are really hard to find for the right fit and the right type. I end up spending less money on obvious crappy bras. It seems like large women have to pay TWICE the amount for a good bra. That seems discriminatory and should be against sales ethics. These bras I buy are at places like Walmart. I am on a budget so spending $40.00 on a bra seems excessive. And so I settle for the $25.00 bra which is STILL expensive to me. And THOSE bras are crappy. Either the strings on them don't tighten enough, and so they sag at the shoulders, make my boobs look droopier than they already are so what is the point of wearing a bra. I once bought TWO maternity bras (couldn't tell) And they fit wonderfully accept for the plastic clip in the front. It pushes into my skin and hurts and leaves marks around my breast. I want comfortability, not hostility. I need a pushup incentive I went online and the only places I may have to resort to is  Lane Bryant, JCPenny, or Ashley Stewart. So as I was browsing the  Lane Bryant bra catalog they had "plus size" models. HA. what a joke! These women looked like normal size women from the 1960's. They are not plus sized, but the average petitie women from the 60's.

I'm shocked and appalled that the only fat store we have is loaded with skinny models. How is that okay? Why is the media pushing this skinny frail idea towards us? Are they trying to eliminate food sources so we'll die off? I think they're trying to say that, "Hey! starve yourself, it is okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment