Friday, May 25, 2012

Leaving negative commentary on your Financial Aid account

Now if I am not mistaken I am pretty sure ethical laws still apply to people who work in Government buildings. I had an argument with a condescending secretarial woman who worked at the F.A office at my school whether she was wrong and I was wrong is not the issue. This was well over two months ago, I filed a complaint with head of MCC and so her boss contacted me and said he would deal with the situation. Well, it wasn't dealt with and she ended up writing a commentary on my account saying I was rude and violent. I'm like, "Are you serious?!" I was told by a nice lady at the F.A office, she was confused and unsure as to why this was going on. And that this was unethical. And so I contacted her Boss via email and let him know about this commentary. Let's see what he does about it. I also let him know if this continues I will file a restraining order against her;she is abusing power and people like that should not work in customer service or any educational setting that involves someone else's personal financial information and she is going into my account posting remarks that were not 100% accurate. If she wants to try and taint my college experience I will go ahead and file a report against her and then show it to the Dean. Or better yet I'll get people to sign a petition based on her work ethics and rude customer service. I speak to you with respect and deserve the same back. If you don't like your job, quit.

I know one thing, you won't speak to me as if I am dirt under your shoe. not gonna fly with me.

I fucking hate Rochester, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment