Sunday, May 27, 2012

Every thing he does gets on my nerves.

I am playing DC and Akin just gets on my fucking nerves. I thought if I try other things with him things will get better. Well, No. they just get worse. Let me break it down.

1. I don't know what tier 1 armor is and what it looks like. So my friend was trying to tell me on his headset where to go. Here comes loudmouth ..this is how it looks. My friend: Just go down here-
loudmouth: IT IS THIS COLOR AND LOOK LIKE THIS AND BLAH BLAH...
first of all dude...turn your volume down and stop cock blocking. I flipped. I'm like, turn it down.
and I was asking my friend what to do. He is the one with Tier two armor on. Shit. fuck. I wanna punch something I wanna scream.

2. Navigation and direction. He has to CONTROL every fucking thing. He gave reins to my friend to be group leader to go do the daily vault(you get free armor which can boost your Combat rating) then my friend wanted to go into an arena so I did then of course akin has to just speed through everything. You can't do that in an arena. I got knocked out like three times because he just didn't stick together. I flipped out. And signed off. He won't stop texting me he won't leave me the fuck alone.He keeps coming over my house even when he is not welcome. I can' even go to school to take care of class stuff without him up my ass. We have a R.O and he doesn't give a fuck. I wanna just leave Rochester because I know I'll never be able to meet another guy or make friends without him being objective and loud.

I decided to stay logged off for the night. I want to go to Florida but NOT with him. He will embarrass me throughout the whole trip. He smokes too much, he is demented. Like for example I was telling him about how aluminium is being released into the clouds aka chemtrails and is making us sick. He has NO CLUE on this matter and says it is false. But Yet Nasa released a statement on it saying it is true. HA. And I felt a sense of rage come over me. I see now what everyone else sees. He is disgusting inside and out. He is not a good person. He uses money and perversion to get his way. Without it, he is hopeless.

He gets into married women's beds to fulfill the void in his life. He is a burden and I fear I will not be able to get rid of him. I may have to leave Rochester to get away permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment