Monday, June 25, 2012

Bitching of the day.

Ah well, here I am again. The only place for me to dump my files that are deemed to be corrupted. Anyway, today lt's discuss the term, "gold digger." A gold digger is a person who digs for your money, your cheddar, your chump change whatever may have you. I was called that in another term after I demanded my shitty boyfriend of four years, who never worked a day since we met each other, someone who lives off his parents. HA. I am nothing of the sort. If I were one I would've left him for a rich man in which I've been offered. Akin only gave me a TV and couches. He let me BORROW the money. I already paid him back with some money I received. I don't like sex with him if I ever do it nowadays it is like once a week and he begs me for it. I feel disgusted as he sucks my tits. I hate having sex with him. I want some fire in my life oh god am I doomed?

No comments:

Post a Comment