Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rochester, NY DRAMA QUEENS.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT A DRAMA QUEEN IS? LET ME SHOW YOU. 
Those are your typical Rochestarian drama queens. They cry, bitch and moan about NOTHING. I mean, considering there is nothing to do here and somehow people have more than can chew mentally. My sister is moving to Florida in two days and somehow these dykes can't control themselves. I mean, I don't care for them or their lifestyles. I like dick very much so and no where near gay. However, they are harassing me as well. I don't care for the mediocrity but it is disgusting how they are and how they operate themselves. They look like this too, uglier to be exact. A vast majority of these females are TOOTHLESS. And obsessed with tanning salons, but don't like people of color. So fucking funny. 


When I was younger I had girlfriends, but dude looking types. I wasn't one to be into chicks really, I was into my therapist and staff from residential facilities. I don't like girls now, I don't think it is healthy to obsess over vaginas. I like the feeling of penetration and the man's warmness and control over my sex. I like how he can feel my wetness and moan as I moan and feel the sensation. A dyke can only daydream. LOL.


So anyway the obsession over my sister is one thing, but it's another to bring up RACE for every fucking thing. It's ridiculous. The white trash women up here think they're the chosen ones and every other race is invalid. When are you going to get up off your ass and realize you're not important. And then some dude calls people phones to harass them is crazy


I'm tired school is busy busy busy. I am enjoying my time in the A.C waiting for my vacation before I start school full time. I can hardly wait to spend all my time in front of Rochestarian people. Whoopee joy joy.  


I met another guy he is awesome but he is younger than me...And I have one of my sister's stalkers on here who is hitting me up on Facebook. I don't like white men. Nor do I like white women. I prefer ....nah. not going to give out that information.

No comments:

Post a Comment