Friday, June 15, 2012

Constantly in the cue.

One two three...check it.

What is simple? Sex? Love? Money? Pretending? Tell me. I want to know what simplifies things for you. I don't like others thinking for me however a thought of someone else is definitely something I would do. Because sometimes another person's thoughts is never what I am looking for. Anyway, I wrote him a sentence today and he blocked me AGAIN. I find it kinda funny. I know..it probably sets him off deep inside... but to me I'll be on his mind, whether it is good or bad. 

I want him to NEVER forget me. I know somewhere if I dream of him, he must think of me whether it is just a thought or a winced memory. How could two great people not 'click'? He has no idea how good he had it. I mean, I have no attachments to parents, no life long catastrophes other than high sugars and minor cholesterol issues. In which I am fixing by a low cholesterol diet, which deems useful considering my shit doesn't float like it used to. Which leads me to the theory that floating poop means FATTY DIET.

Anyway back to him. I am in College doing things for myself and yet, I am nothing of what he wants. I don't know what he is looking for...never really asked. I mean, he did try to take me out and go places. But after some nookie all that chit-chat subsided...and I regretted him as fast as I blinked. So to note, I am a HIGHLY vengeful person. So if I feel like someone is going to fuck me over, you pay the price. I mean he's lucky I didn't have a car, because my ass would've gotten even. 

If I give you the upmost respect, you will give it back to me. If you don't, then there is nothing for us to discuss and if you do spiteful shit just because you think I deserve to be abused then whatever happens I am not responsible for because as theory of relativity goes, Natural disasters DO occur and can happen in humans. I enjoyed pissing him off. Yup. He is so cocky and secretive and has no interest in other people's thoughts or opinions. 

He joined a dating site and lied so much in the, 'about me' section I wanted to scream through the screen: "LIAR!!!" But I didn't. Only because he sees himself one way and has no intention of changing himself through his relationships. When we date people we change ourselves for the better of others. Why? because we are learning how to be self-less it keeps sanity and balance. Without the ability to interact through others we are deems to anti-social or lacking thereof.  

I see myself as somewhat anti-social but only because I know how to communicate without the help of dummified individuals. I have yet to see one intellectually communicative person in Rochester, NY. If I could just be around others who are open minded and intelligent and can teach me a thing or two about life I then would be sensually stimulated to ideas of life. I like to use my mind to figure things out by words or ideas that make up a possible theory. and make a documentary on it for further study. 

I think personal relationships with people who have been abused or just  socially inept would be a start. Like for example, focusing on people who like to ignore you on Facebook or other social networking sites, but prefer to lurk around on your blogs to read your most private thoughts or ambitions. If you like someone, wouldn't you call them or text them to see how life is with them? Unless you have enemies who prefer to read your blogs and sit back going, "Aha! I knew she was a fucked in the numbskull!"

Well I have news for you, I am just like you a human being with ideas and if some are kinky for you, well then so be it. I am going to continue to enjoy my life the way I have it. I like to be introvert and have perversions or ideas that may be a shock to you. However i do socialize with people at school I just don't invite them over my house. Last time I did that drama followed involving my sister .

Which I will NOT talk about only because it's annoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment