Monday, June 18, 2012

Officially over/ learn how to be a cuckqueaner.

I want to say I am proud of myself for finally ending it with a wanna-be cuckqueaner. I met this pervert four years ago he claims he was interested in me and we hit it off. At the time I lack trust in all men because I want to be in a relationship with a man who is sincere and worth the love and anything else that follows.
A Cuckquean is a woman who lets her man fuck other women whenever he wants rubber or no rubber. I personally don't see the problem other than emotional control. A man who sleeps with other women needs to know how to be in emotional control. If he allows himself to be wrapped up in love with other women it will never work. It'll just show that he is just loose, like a cannon and holds no fort or control. If he shows his love is for one woman and the rest are pieces of luscious sex then we can agree that is the best.

This man I met was none of the such. He cheated, and didn't care. He lied to me about it, filthy sloppy, and didn't have very good hygiene. He didn't ever work since we were together, never took care of his responsibilities. all he cared about was himself, lives off his parents and laughs about it. Steals from me and others. So many negative things I see in this relationship. I rather just opt out and be lonely until I find the right kinda guy. I like perversion but I yearn for loyalty more. So that's the end of that. Had to use his probation officer as a threat to get him off my case. His parents were gone this weekend and he had the house to himself with another chick.

So, now I am single and happy to be. I guess moving on was the best idea yet. So this summer is Florida with my ex husband...yup. gonna fuck. And enjoy it too. I rather sleep with someone I know than a new cock. New Cocks are always like,..."er...nice to meet ya tightness" SQUIRRRT. So that's it in a nutshell.

Or maybe I will meet other guys AHHHH I'm so excited for new things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment