Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tight vagina and the myths of straight sex

Time and time again I have been told by "lesbians" that if a straight woman has sex her vagina is loose and slutty. Well, guess what? my vagina is tighter than a keyhole and I do have sex with one male person. I actually WANT to experience sex with another man and not the one I'm with. Size doesn't matter to me because I am tight, so it is not an issue. People who have sex with different people excessively may have problems with length and width especially if they're not exercising their kegel muscles. I have intense orgasms so my tightness is a must. I want to experience sex with this one guy I feel like I should save myself for him even though he hasn't spoken to me since Feb. So that must be crazy, right? I can't help how I feel for him even though some indiscrepancies were sought out. I dream of the night I get that chance again to see if sparks fly. Well I guess that is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment