Saturday, October 27, 2012

Letting go and accepting how fake you are.

Well a week has gone by and still no phone call from Kris. She obviously had no intention of calling or even reconciling a long lost friendship with me because she has a girlfriend a new house and God knows what else she feels she is on top of the world and no one else matters. I hate people like that. I never realized she was so trivial, and hopefully one day when her world comes crashing down she'll see I was a good friend but in this world it is not about who you can lean on or trust it is about how bad you really are, how much shit can you take from other people how far will you go to be seen. That type of thing. I did try to make it happen but Kris lied and ignored me. I am done. and will never look back.

Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment