Sunday, October 28, 2012

Marvelous so the Desert awaits me

WHY in God's name is he coming into my numbskull? I am thinking of him again...oh boy. What the hell is going on with me? I m trying to reminisce some bullshit and really I don't know if I can do this again. He is still my type. ARGH! It pisses me off because I don't want to feel this way. I can't help how awesome he was to me then we got into it. He says I am a bully online and actually I am like that always but nice too. I am BIPOLAR ...I mentioned it like twenty something times. So I guess I could mention it again. He wants someone who will be working for money...no. I don't want to work. I will go to College and establish debt, no problem. Other than that I don't want to work. Nope.  So after thinking about the things he requires in a woman I decided deep in myself that he is not right for me. He ignored me for almost a year then I don't know...he judged me. That's what made me go nuts. I hate critical thinking it makes me feel like I am walking on eggshells. I have to be perfect and that is not me. I want someone who is unique. Who could give a rat's ass about what income I have as long as I am holding it down on my own and I am happy. That's all that you should be concerned with. I don't want your money I do want kids so if you want some I'm all for it. I don't want to be married because no way in hell am I going to mingle with a brood of people that hates non-egyptians.

Also he mentioned something in an email about a horny girl in person, well it shows you don't know me very well. I AM a horny person when I am seduced and wanted. If you just come over my house for a quick cum dump and sayonara then expect me to NOT to give it up. I am not one to be used. Unless I am guaranteed to be your mistress. I can settle for being a mistress. :-)


I have a fricking midterm and I am NOT looking forward to it. I HATE HATE HATE my photography class. I don't know why I am stressed about it like always. I have midterms tomorrow goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment