Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Let me bleed just a little more

I am going to say I met ANOTHER Kris and by accident! She has a dog named Clifford and the other woman I wanted to be with had a landlord named Clifford. She's getting evicted for not paying rent she owes $2,000.00 in rent. Well the Kris that lives here turns me on really bad and she's a leo. I wanted to kiss her but I was afraid A would be all up in my lips. LOL. I hate having to be nice to someone and then deal with A craziness. But Kris is hot. OMG. I can't wait to try her out. But....my old love I miss her terribly. She's on drugs though. IDK. Whatever she took $125.00 from me and didn't care. Obama won ..let us all just commit suicide.

This is Kris the woman I wanted originally. We knew each other back in School. After she used me for money I found it was to get high I reported her to her PO. And let her know she is on drugs.



                                             
                                               What a hunk, her eyes are so piercing.






No comments:

Post a Comment