Thursday, November 15, 2012

One time too many

I am swamped with school I dropped my photography class because it was too much for my schedule. I needed to focus on my English and other two classes. To me four classes is a large load, i just did not click with my photography teacher. I prefer looking at the arts and doing things the way I like I don't have time for anything. I have three PFJ papers due after Thanksgiving. I am trying to get at least a B in English and for my other class. Ok on some other conversations. I have been out socializing with lesbian women. Here is the kicker...I still like sex with akin sometimes. It's freaky and I don't have to emotionalize it to any extent. I am not looking for love, I don't believe in it anymore. I actually stopped believing in it after I started getting high on Vidocin  I only have 3 pills and I want more. I know ways to get some I guess. I know an 18 yr old who wants me sexually and can tease her and work it on her if she gets me what I need. I don't particularly care for anything I just go to school come home clean or hang out. I hate being alone I hate not feeling good. For the past year I was denied love on three different occasions so to me it is not real. I want money, you want sex? Get me vicodin.

No comments:

Post a Comment