Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Tiny person inside your head

You know life has been really good to me lately, it seems like every time something happens in my life symmetrically I'll watch a show or see an ad and it reflects the current situation. For example, today in my English class we had a Debate presentation and mine was based on "free MCC parking." I was the team going for it, and the opposing team totally lost. Why? Because they didn't focus on the statistics and those statistics were the key element in the subject. When you want something you have to focus on the subject at hand and then release it to the opposer with a slap in the face. I spoke fast, but sturdy and focused on what needed to be said. And I won. I'm confident in my work and know what I was talking about.

I recorded my favorite show, The Big Bang Theory and watched it tonight and it was about a Debate between Sheldon Cooper and Howard Wolowitz And the parking space Sheldon was assigned to but not using because he doesn't drive. It was so interesting to see how my life has unfolded in a positive way. And how the negative things don't matter anymore since internet is just entertainment and not reality so when you argue online it is useless and can become an addiction. So now I rarely come on here, I don't search for 'old flames' or people I admired or was once close to. Because those people didn't make it to my future for a reason.

Anyway I am typing quite fast because I have a Cumulative Assessment due on my ASL class by the end of this week and my semester is almost over and that will be in two weeks! I am so excited for The holiday, five whole weeks without "A" up my ass looking to see who is making me happy. Even though he protects me from psychos let me tell you I have people knock on my window and weird phone calls sometimes. I am not a puppet for people to admire and twiddle with. anyway, I don't care I just ignore people now. It's easier to do that than to worry. I made a few friends from my classes let's see if I can keep them in my life. This will be a test to myself at 32 years old.




No comments:

Post a Comment