Saturday, December 1, 2012

some other stuff

I wrote about Kris a week or so ago and the blog didn't make sense because I was so stressed out and tired. Well for starters, I passed BOTH of my midterms, despite this dyke- cunt -fucking rubbing me the wrong way. No pun intended. Anywho, Kris was a lesbian with whom I liked awhile ago and she used me for money. I never got the money back as promised because she is white trash. And why and how do I know? Well her sister spilled the beans on her. And proved that  Kristie does not live in a house, when in fact she lives in a broken down trailer in central city, Syracuse. Not a nice trailer either, but one that you see in the movies. The ones that have heroin addicts, pedophiles dog lovers those types. I got over her, I wanted this blog to be the last one about her. I don't like seeing her face nor do I care to reciprocate or reminisce anything. It was so long ago and none of it matters, the only people I would speak about are M, A, F, M...Those are about it. Only if the time is right, I am laying here butt naked writing this blog and is kinda making me feel gross because I don't like Kristie and the mistake I made was far greater than any other bad decisions I have ever made so the idea of her repulses me. Goodnight, I am exhausted. I have to get up tomorrow I am cooking baked chicken, stuffing, mac n cheese sweet potato pie (from scratch) cranberry sauce and ....cornbread with a large salt n vinegar salad with diced tomatoes. Yummmmy I love food I love couscous too! I miss NYC and the haalal food at the corners yogurt sauce with chicken over rice...yum yum...I am going to NYC for New Year's. And maybe for my resolution I'll totally get a booty call with a palestinian guy they are damn hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment