Monday, December 3, 2012

A moment of sex want to be the other woman

Today I am just laying here in my bed horny thinking about becoming a slut. Yes. A slut. I am busy with school and getting my car soon but I don't have time for long relationships I'm tired of looking for that fairytale dream of the right guy in the suburbs who sweeps me off my feet and bangs my brains out, impregnates me and we have a family. I am 32 years old, I have PCOS and my chances of reproducing are fairly slim. I have given up the fact of being a mother and decided that its time for me to just enjoy sex, and forget the child rearing venues for now. I am looking for a married man, who has lived that life. Someone who has kids but wants to experience a black or ethnic woman for intimacy. I want to meet a guy who loves to give women orgasms and may be perverted has a lot of freaky roles that doesn't shame him. Not into tying up or anything ...or maybe I would. I haven't tried it and haven't established trust to do so. I like the whole mental thrill of being with someone else's lover. I want him thrusting in me while his wife is home tending to her duties...kinda messed up, right? Well things in life are more messed up like how these beautiful white women get all the love and kids so I want to taste your husband's cock and feel the love too. I want of lots orgasms while riding him pretending for a quick second we're married and those are our kids laying outside while mommy and daddy get it in like bosses. Or maybe I'll imagine how I am a wet cumslut while you watch us do it so nasty. I'll smirk at you while he thrusts lustfully deep inside of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment