Tuesday, December 4, 2012

That type of sex.

At 32 years of age I am realizing I need more sex with my partner but it isn't happening. I haven't been with another person since two summers ago. I am now ready to find someone on the side with whom I can meet with once a week. Just for sex and maybe a good friendship, I didn't think I could before but now I can. It would be on weekends only because I can't do it during the week, I have classes and too  many things going on at once. So it would be someone who I can trust and in return I can please him, I need to be able to look into your eyes and feel a connection.

I can't just hop into bed with someone without knowing if we click. If I am going to be the other woman I need to get to know you. No secrets with me, just straight up honesty. I admit I am dating and happy at times, I get lonely and would like someone like myself. I don't do well with uppity type of men, who are hypersensitive to everything. I met a guy like that, and everything out of his mouth was degrading. So, it didn't work out because he was hooked on his ex. Yet wanted FWB without me getting any pleasure.

I've never had a quickie as what that quickie was...if you get it. I don't want five minutes I want a good hour and maybe dinner at a diner. I love diners, and I hate fancy restaurants or set up dates it drives me nuts. I like concerts but with other people I know. I am sort of introvert and like it that way. I guess I'm going to keep on dreaming because most guys who want this typ of thing want to be in control and set the rules.

Also, I'm kinda weird. I don't really have many friends because people just annoy the shit out of me with their Zombie-like ways. Idiots. Not too many people are different, most people act the same way with their snobby tones and know it all atitudes so it turns me off from any possibility of finding a mature man or woman. The idea of meeting someone completely unique from me is exciting, someone like myself but it never happens. I am easily misunderstood and I don't feel like changing myself to better someone else's statistics of me. how about people who categorize me in a specific section based on my living situation or color of skin? Then my sexual desires are interrupted by constant mental fuckery of insecurities.

Most people who sleep with others or cheat are high on something or drinking all the time. I can't drink because I am on metformin so drinking is not happening. I have homework gotta go. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment