Saturday, December 8, 2012

Wind, wind tick, tick...my successions/liar,liar/

 One week of school and I am very glad to be taking a break but at this age I want to do more. Like work and earn an honest income, but the problem is I like to have my own money. And I don't like working for others, I don't think I could survive being someone's Donkey...anyway back to the subject at hand; I passed all my classes, I am the boss. Yes, I am. I love English however, I have flaws in my grammar so next semester I will work on that. I have a problem with sentencing structuring, run-in sentences, fragments I cannot fail this. I am going to be dynamic I want to be envied, worshipped and craved. I want men to want me for my intelligence and wits. 

Also, anyone who reads this blog- (According to Google statistics, 110,000 views Thanks!!)-
Have you ever attended College and love going to your classes and then the Semester ends and you end up taking news classes so now you can't pass that hot red head every morning to Biology? Yeah there is this one handsome middle eastern guy every morning he passes me and he smells good...I asked him once where he was from..guess? Egypt  even though I don't want to admit it, that's all it took was that one time for me to be hooked. Even though A gets in like a boss, I can't help to wonder how hot it would've been if we ... never-mind. I gave up along time ago...Yes, M is my inspiration to be like him. 


For the spring semester I am going reach for the prize, before I continue with my futuristic  successes I have a neighbor who is a lesbian butch and she wanted me, feisty leo she is. Well, I wanted her too until she started doing weird shit like letting her Dog eat off her fork while sitting at my Dinner table during Thanksgiving. The fuck? and saying turn off things like she doesn't getting horny and um...let's her dog lay in her bed while she has sex. So, it may seem perverted but I think she is having sex with her dog. Also, her hygiene seemed a bit off...like feet odor. Yep. I don't do well with vinegar scented socks and or feet. Yeah, I like to avoid that smell at all cost since my Adenoids are no longer inside my nasal skull I tend to smell things a bit more than others. She fed her dog a dinner I prepared for her and trust me it was very delicious, Hello-I'm FAT so of course I can cook. I made gravy with dumplings and turkey with rice and corn. She gave my food to her fucking dog. I love animals but um I am not going to give them diarrhea and let them eat off my fork and then put the same fork in my mouth. 

The debate in School:
For my English class we had a project based on separate debates and mine was, "Free MCC parking" VS. No to Free MCC Parking. Whoopee-doo. Anyway, I took it seriously and really wanted to persuade the pubescent -Judges that mostly contained of, horny, hormonal -eighteen- year olds. I had the statistics and all the accurate information to win the debate. I had to stand in front of the class to do this. I hated it. And well this young female with doggy like characteristics decided to fabricate her statistics which is a no- go on the rules of the debate. And she won based on her stupidity and big breast. This is bullshit. I had revenge. LOL. I proved to the Professor those three amigos had lied The professor didn't know what to say only that she gave them all F's.  

 I take my English courses seriously, it is one of my passions and so I dislike people who try to outrun me based on manipulation and not on honesty and hard work. I understand controversy is a part of life and apparently I am not good at losing. But when you lose a debate based on someone cheating their way to falsify the truth then it is not right. 
I went to the Public Safety building and conducted a ten minute interview with the Coordinator of MCC parking she told me you cannot interview any of her staff only her because she doesn't want the wrong information being handed out she rather be held responsible. So she was THE boss but I liked it because it gave me balance on how much information will be given out if the other team decides to push their way in, in which she claims she did but it was incorrect and false. She said and I quote, "70,000 students have parking passes at MCC." I said, "WHAT? No way"! I have the statistics. Only 16,000 students attend MCC right now and only 500 parking slots available. She pulled those statistics out of her ass. And yet the old English professor did nothing. I disliked this girl I went so far to remove her off of my Facebook, and her side kick. 

I don't like how some individuals  pretend to be surreal about shit and swear their lives are peculiar like on Facebook or in groups of people but then on the side they're pretending to be genuine about the truths of their lives to me only because I am that way. I've learned going through different types of people in such a short amount of time, people are full of shit. They will say whatever comes to mind just to appease you or to sound good. That's why a lot of liars are politicians because they are good at bullshitting their way to the top. They know how to take a visual of a  dirty bum and make it seem like it is the best thing you ever saw. 

I like the truth. Give it to me like were having sweaty, hardbodied, sex. why? Because it makes me think. It makes me analyze myself and what people tell me however, I am usually sarcastic or rude to people who act as I mentioned above in the last paragraph. I am fixated on moving to the next step, I like analysis of the mind I love to view things from different perspectives and if I am wrong I need to get the facts on why I am wrong. I have had people not answer my questions when they say I am wrong about something, to me it is not a statement but more of an insult.

 If someone says I am wrong and can clarify on why they think I am wrong about a particular situation or subject then it becomes either an injunction or a statement based on their opinion. And so we go from there and converse or debate on it. I don't like halfway communications it drives me crazy! And so I just don't talk to people who can't converse. I do get temperamental however I have learned to sustain it just not completely and I like to win. I am a bit of a bully and so it does rub off wrong to others. 

I want a man who is the same to me only in a  male version. I like to have the least amount of flaws in my genetic make-up, how do I correct it? A lot of males like to mate with women who are like themselves least like to have genetic non factors such as mutation, illnesses that can pass on to the next generation. Or the obesity gene, I want to end that I already made it clear that my children will have a strict diet and I will stick to it. Being obese is not fun nor does it get you any confidence it can ruin your sex drive, self esteem in school you will not be liked very much. Men want sexy women, even obese men look at those hot women and vice versa. However in my personal opinion I've never found ripped guys attractive. I don't like men who want bulges everywhere, I like my men stocky and chunky or even fat. Yeah. It's alright to me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment