Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dear Stupid Man

How the deviation spills inside me like a hot lava in a Hawaiian Volcano ready to explode with fiery. Akin is such a fucking manipulator. I bought a Sony movie system theater six months ago or more. And He told me it doesn't work on my Tv. I believed him like a jackass until I decided to hook it up myself the fucker works!!! He told me he didn't like the speakers not working on regular TV when he wants to watch it.
............

LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!
I am just livid with anger. He continues to fucking amaze me. I am sitting down now to write this blog because this is the only place I can write how I feel and won't be yelled at or fought with. I really really despise him right now. I don't know if I am making a big deal of it or what. The reason I am now getting like this or getting around to putting the home theater together is I recently bought an  E.C I put most of it together myself  took me a few days but I did it and then I decided to go through the Tupperware containers and throw stuff out that I no longer need. I organized just about everything including the DVD shelf I purchased

The whole point is  I wanted to make my home look more like a home and not a dumpster yard. When I plugged the Sony home theater system in and WALAH to my astonishment it works. I texted Akin and asked him what the deal was. His original lie was, "This DVD player is not compatible with this TV."And I believed him like an trusting ass-wipe that I am. Like why lie about trivial shit? I had it collecting dust in my tupperware for no good reason it's one thing to say, "oh I don't know how to put this together to this doesn't work with your TV." With the new technology on this TV a 3-D 50" inch flatscreen seems to be up on todays technology I don't think they would accidentally forget to "add an output for the HDMI cable". That was his original excuse 6 mos. ago. Now his new lie is " You asked me to plug it in as a receiver, not a DVD system." WTF? How else am I supposed to watch movies? I know P.B is my original choice I can always hook up the macbook to the HDMI converter and fullscreen the monitor onto the TV if I wanted, but I wanted a DVD theater system for other times. Or maybe I just want it there for Company in case my family want to come and watch a movie. 

The point is, he didn't put it together right, like he didn't put the E.C together, or the toilet space-saver  had to do it by myself, which was hard and shitty experience He doesn't build or fix things. Oh here is another one, he made me buy him two 16GB of ram for his laptop in exchange for his old one to put in my laptop. come to find out the ram didn't fit his laptop it was the wrong one. He calls himself a Nerd or a geek and yet doesn't know shit about Computer hardware. I am going to take a course on computer hardware so I can learn about ram and bytes. I'll tell you what I'll be better at what he is supposed to be good at. He got mad when I put the E.C together myself and then got even more annoyed when he had to put the rest of it together and did a half-ass job at it. So I went ahead and did it myself. 

When I asked him to get me some brackets to hang up the cabinet I purchased he said, "ok." today I asked him for the brackets and he said, "I'll look if not, I'll go to Home depot." 


Just do it. Just hit me. 
Hit me. REALLY hard.
THERE!!!



"How in hell are you going to Home Depot, Akin, you don't drive nor do you have your car anymore!" I exclaimed. He just goes to these places in his head that don't measure up with reality. It's like he is trying to hush me by making plans that are not going to happen. If he were to say, "Well, if you're going to Walmart tomorrow, I'll give you the cash to grab it if I can't find any."That would have made sense and probable. But not with him everything is improbable and inconsistent, I feel like I am just wasting my time with a loser. He doesn't work, so how will he get to Home Depot which is on the other side of town? Steal a horse from an imaginary stable ad gallop into the wind of sprinkles?As much as I try to just lay low and make a better life for myself and respect other people it never seems to work out. I am constantly tired and drained I am always doing something around the house like repairing stuff and buying replacements for things needed. After I am done here I am going to write out a list of things that need to be done let's see if he does any of it tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment