Friday, January 18, 2013

last weekend with you my Mediterranean men

This is the last weekend before I go back to school, I am going to be a different person. I sort of smoked weed yesterday, I am saying fuck it all. Fuck my values, I am so sexually frustrated and mentally too. I am just not satisfied with what is in front of me I want more. I want something different a fire to spark my interest. I am not going to be able to come on here and bitch. I think I have a taste for Mediterranean men, I finally know what it is I like, they are so sexy aggressive and cunning. I like it. Yes. If I ever see another redhead or blond man hitting on me I will throw up something about pale skin that makes me feel ill. I even like Italian men, well some. Are they considered Mediterranean? I am going to sign up for one of those single sites.. Mediterranean men  I know I said it was kind of pathetic before but now I am going against my own advice. I just want to experience another race from the mediterranean seas. You have Palestinians, Arabic's, Persians, etc..etc...although I prefer my hot egyptian men. No doubt. They are so damn fine. Well not all, but a few are very sexy and intelligent. A guy I met who is becoming a dentist is coming to the States this summer and I am excited! He is so sexy, very dark. I admit I am nervous haha...I will make sure he doesn't get crazy. I know they're very controlling, I don't mind. I like the abuse. I know I'm crazy...but oh well. The way they look into my eyes, mmm...hold me down while they enter my wet sex... so big, so dominant. They can work their hips let me tell you, make me grab the sheets while they talk dirty in my ear. I love when they talk in arabic let me tell you. I can't wait, it will be a summer fling and then he goes home. So I hope it is as good as it has been. We haven't done the Skype thing yet. I want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment