Saturday, January 19, 2013

Realizing how sensitive people are

I am beginning to see the things I do impulsively had an all time affect on how others viewed me. I realize now how different you were from the others and I missed a perfect opportunity to meet a person who may have been the idealistic friend. Sometimes in life we see what we do and notice how we ruin things in our own judgement. I regret the choices I made and somehow nothing in the light of my words will ever change how you see me. We are like mirrors only reflection is our surrection in life.

           When we decide to  change ourselves, it is then people around us change too. It is human science when it comes to emotion we develop it based on social situations. Emotion is based on life events and scenarios that lead to different types of consequences. Consequence is not necessarily a negative thing as it is a positive thing. Consequence is just an action to a reaction. When I mistreat someone it reflects back to me when I am treated the same way, and it hurts. And it is to show me not to do again, it'll ruin my psyche of how I view myself. If you treat people the way you want to be treated, (guessing your psyche is healthy) then you'll get positive results. I am constantly thinking, analyzing scenarios. Because the next time I get around people I want to see how I can change the way I communicate. I am constantly wired these days, not a dull moment. I need to relax and take things slow but somehow my brain won't let me. Ever since I stopped getting high on weed and sometimes Vicodin I have been alert and hyped.

       
         Maybe that is why I am not getting A's in my class, I don't let a thought sink in before I think of the next one. I don't finish projects that I start, like my wall collage I still have not finished it. It is a masterpiece of my devine art and it is not completed. However, it is something I only do when the time is right, and lately I haven't felt artistic because of my mind being focused on other issues that really shouldn't be over-analyzed. Maybe I still have ADHD, might explain the fast talking and so many thoughts running wild in my head, lack of sleep at night. I can't take it anymore. It is making me stir crazy. I am going to play my Civilization V game to keep me focused I don't want to think about it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment