Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Monroe Community college I hate them.

Okay, so MCC tells me I need to retake one of my classes in order to not be on suspension or shamed upon. So i did just that. I went in dropped my psychology class for ASL once again. I then clicked on one of the professors because he is booked and fit in with my schedule. He waits a week to get back to me and says, "I don't accept over the maximum of students." Snobby twerp. So I said okay, do you accept waitlisted students and how do you go about getting on the wait list? The little twerp didn't answer. So going against my better judgement I clicked the button to drop the PSY class and go for ASL with a different professor who happens to be at the same time as my now dropped Psychology class. On the left side there is a click button for the class being open, so I was delighted but dread soon followed when it said I was waitlisted for that class.  This school is a joke, they set you up for failure. Let me explain do it doesn't look like I am lying or making shit up. I was told to set up my classes for times most appropriate for me and to do it at my pace and I needed to retake this class or I would fail and be n suspension. I did just that, I went back to take the ASL again with a different professor. However, no one is open for the times safer and easier for me to get into. The times are late at night, I don't drive and the Security on the campus is nothing of safe people get robbed, sexually assaulted at this campus during the hours of 8-12am, the school has a history of it. So anyway, if I am not a full time student my F.A gets cut in half and I don't get my TAP award. I don't know if I will get into this class. I need to get to the Advisement center tomorrow I know it is going to be a long line and nine times out of ten they are usually very reluctant in helping you with any concerns of class scheduling it is very confusing they make you sit at a computer and register on your own. If I needed a computer I wouldn't have mine right in front of me. Well according to the Office I just show up to the class...*crosses my fingers. I don't want to look like a dumb- bell and have gawks and stares of why- the- fuck- am- I- there, kinda thing. This school is so strict on Financial Aid and doesn't really have a good policy. You can lose your F.A instantly just by failing a class, like you were supposed to be super smart and know why a fly flew up the wooly mammoth's  ass and that caused the elaborate extinction of said mammoth during the ice age. Like what the fuck? Do I need to be any more retarded right now?

R.H: I went to the Office a few days ago to take care of my electrical outlet that was pushed in so far in and according the maintenance staff it was nailed in instead of using the proper prongs for the outlet so that explains why the outlet was pushed far in. It was because of drywalling not adjusting to screw like nails. DUH motherfucker. You don't use drill in screws for drywall and then use this ghetto technique for an electrical outlet. Why the fuck am I here again? I then was told how bad this complex is becoming and now would be a good time to move. This is so not the way I planned things. I wanted to just stay in one place and finish my education. Why can't people just be professional? and do things by the book? Rochester has so many backwoods ways about it that leads me to believe getting an Education and living in a good place is not reality here. I am so ready to move home and get out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment